See what previous customers are saying about them
Make sure that the landscaping business you hire comes with good reviews – If a business has happy customers then you’re probably going to be happy with their service, too.
See if their website has customer testimonials, or check out the reviews on their Facebook page if they have one.
If you can’t get an idea of how previous customers have felt about their experience of getting their retic installed, you might not want to risk giving them your hard-earned dollars.
It’s also worth asking friends and family in the area about the business that did their reticulation installation in Perth.
Make sure there is a warranty on any work done
Put simply, a reticulation installer who puts a warranty on their work is one that’s confident in the service they’re providing.
Yes, sometimes things happen that aren’t the fault of the installer, but we certainly prefer that our customers don’t wear the cost of the repairs.
You also have peace of mind that should something happen, you’re covered financially.
Ask about their training
Unfortunately, there are a few cowboys out there claiming they can do reticulation installation in Perth. You don’t want those guys getting their mitts on your retic – ask any potential installer about their experience and knowledge or equivalent qualifications.
We’re a member of Irrigation Australia, the governing body that regulates the reticulation industry,
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- We contracted Luke's Landscaping to design and construct our gardens for our new build. This included reticulation, concrete formwork, paving, hard- and soft-scaping. They came up with a fantastic concept, planting suggestions and executed the project well. There has been a high level of quality control throughout the process. John was extremely helpful, and was able to solve all technical issues arising from such a complex project promptly. He was also able to source all of the exotic plants we required. They have been a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend their services.Paul, Applecross
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- We had our entire front Landscaping re-designed by Luke's Landscaping and they did a fantastic job. Works included new front letter box (brick, render, face plate), garden edging, reticulation install (dripper system) and planting design layout. All the trades were easy to deal with and very professional. The whole project was very well run by Allen who always kept us informed with what was happening and when. I would highly recommend.Brett, Harrisdale