COMMON PROBLEMS WE REPAIR
- Water Bore not turning on
- Water Bore turning on and no water coming out
- Pump not priming
- Lots of noise
- Loss of pressure in the system
- Chemical treatment
- Electrical issues related to bores
- Burnt out pump (You can often claim this under fusion insurance depending on your insurer and some conditions being met, our electrician can write a report up for you)
- Check valve needs replacing
- And many other common issues
If you are looking for reticulation repairs in Perth or any of the following suburbs
- Point Grey
Call Luke’s Landscaping on 0424 133 950 to book in a retic service and get started on your journey of hassle free reticulation today!
Did you know we are a full Landscape design, construction and maintenance company? From reticulation through to construction and all the maintenance afterwards! Find more.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- The team from Luke's have been out to place twice to 1) fix up a messy retic installation by the previous owners of our house 2) fully automate our retic. My experience in a nutshell - excellent communication, service and always on time. Each invoice has included a list of recommendations for further improving our setup, which is really handy as a reference. They also proactively called and asked for feedback on team members and I can't think of another business I've dealt with recently that has had any interest in the customer experience. Highly recommended.Andrew
- They came within two days of my call and on time. We live on 5 acres and had a solenoid problem and a few other things. It was all replaced or repaired as quickly as possible and the trades person was polite and friendly. I am happy to recommend Luke’s Landscaping and Reticulation to others and other horse property owners and I will be keeping their card and using them again if needed.Julie
- Quick efficient work. Friendly staff, great price.Sam
- Great job at our place. Great service and price.Yogi
- Did a great job on my retic. Were fast and accurate. Easy to work with. Showed up on time. Couldn't ask for more.James