Reticulation Services – all Perth Suburbs
Luke’s Landscaping and Irrigation Services provides high quality reticulation services to Perth and surrounding suburbs. We service both residential properties and commercial. The summer months usually have a high demand for our services as the weather gets so hot. We have dedicated retic service vehicles with all the parts and tools needed ready and available and we complete very small jobs through to large system overhauls. We cover ALL Areas when servicing from far North to far South and in-between.
When we are called out to do a reticulation system service, we will look over the system and ensure that everything is working such as; the nozzles, pop ups and anything obvious. We will check the controller settings and change the backup battery (if required) and will ensure that all retic equipment is functional, unless instructed otherwise.
Our reticulation service means we are there to get your existing system working properly.. We will communicate as we go along if any additional work needs doing and make suggestions which will often be emailed or posted out to you if we have been unable to make upgrades on the day or if you wanted them for future reference. Often reticulation systems are installed by DIY-ers who are not experienced in reticulation service or the systems have been added to over the years with low quality parts and as reticulation is an unregulated industry there are plenty of cowboys out there that provide irrigation services.
Some of the services we offer
- Retic service ‘annually or whenever it is required’
- Sprinkler repair
- Modifications and upgrades to your current reticulation system
- Lowering or raising of your pop ups so they work effectively and do not get hit by the lawn mower man
- Changing old sprinklers and nozzles and ensuring they are in the correct positions to water effectively
- We fix pressure problems and come up with solutions to get your system back to full pressure
- Setting of controllers and sorting out programming issues
- Installing concrete surrounds and the correct sprinklers and fittings to avoid cars breaking the retic
- Revamping systems to make the reticulation head to head. This is very important if you want a green lawn and garden. See our blog on coverage here.
- Our qualified electricians can install new controllers, swap over and move old controllers and fix electrical issues which are stopping your bore or reticulation working.
- We come up with solutions to your reticulation problems, sometimes this requires a fair amount of creativity!
- Solenoid location and replacement
- Fixing broken pipes and leaks
- Rewiring of old systems that have poor wiring. Sometimes this can be a better solution than continually fixing old wiring breaks year after year.
- Location of bad wiring connections and broken wires
- Full automatic conversions from manual to automatic
- Bore replacement and installation
- Water wise conversions
- Installing and replacement of rain sensors
- We can also do a range of other services while we are out servicing your reticulation system such as mulching your gardens, fertilizing and top dressing your lawns and more
- New reticulation installations
We are the professional providers of reticulation services in Perth WA please call us on 0424 133 950 or send us an enquiry below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- They came within two days of my call and on time. We live on 5 acres and had a solenoid problem and a few other things. It was all replaced or repaired as quickly as possible and the trades person was polite and friendly. I am happy to recommend Luke’s Landscaping and Reticulation to others and other horse property owners and I will be keeping their card and using them again if needed.Julie
- Quick efficient work. Friendly staff, great price.Sam
- Great job at our place. Great service and price.Yogi
- The team from Luke's have been out to place twice to 1) fix up a messy retic installation by the previous owners of our house 2) fully automate our retic. My experience in a nutshell - excellent communication, service and always on time. Each invoice has included a list of recommendations for further improving our setup, which is really handy as a reference. They also proactively called and asked for feedback on team members and I can't think of another business I've dealt with recently that has had any interest in the customer experience. Highly recommended.Andrew
- Did a great job on my retic. Were fast and accurate. Easy to work with. Showed up on time. Couldn't ask for more.James