A little info about what we do
Here at Luke’s Landscaping and Irrigation Services, we focus on all aspects of landscaping and reticulation. We consider ourselves a professional reticulation and landscaping company providing you with top quality services. Our Expertise include Landscaping, Irrigation installations, reticulation installations & reticulation repairs services in Perth and surrounding suburbs.
Our work vehicles come fully stocked with all the reticulation parts to service and repair retic that any home or commercial reticulation system would require.
LUKE’S LANDSCAPING & RETICULATION SERVICES PERTH
Summers can be long and hot in WA so we spend 6 to 9 months of the year installing and repairing reticulation in Perth. From the smallest jobs that need doing such as a reticulation controller that needs setting or a broken sprinkler through to a full reticulation service, reticulation upgrade, waterwise conversion, new reticulation install on domestic and commercial properties. We can do it all, including all aspects of reticulation problem solving. Repairing and installing water bores is also a part of our business.
We also have a strong focus on a range of landscaping services that are listed below and throughout our website. We offer free estimations on new landscaping installations and can cover most of the landscaping services that are required on a new or existing project. If it’s a project that requires planning, we can arrange a detailed landscape design and can oversee the process from start to finish.
Our services include
- Install reticulation systems
- Service reticulation systems
- Reticulation problem solving and trouble shooting
- Install waterwise reticulation systems
- Upgrade reticulation systems
- Locating and repairing solenoids
- Track irrigation wiring
- Install and replace reticulation controllers
- Design reticulation systems from scratch
- Modifying retic systems
- Retic repairs
- Install commercial reticulation
- Repair storm water pipes
- Repair water bores
- Install new water bores
- Install rain water tanks
- Install pumps off of rainwater tanks
- Installing polypropylene soakwells
- Soil improvement and preparation
- Roll on lawns
- Artificial lawns
- Plant new gardens
- Paving and limestone work
- Garden edging
- Landscape new and existing properties
- Top dress lawns
- Installing garden lighting
- We can arrange for a professional landscape designer to contact you
- Garden clean ups
- Garden and lawn maintenance
- General landscaping
Contact Luke’s Landscaping
Contact us now if you need your reticulation serviced, if you want an irrigation system installed, if you want your garden redesigned, need a quote, whatever you require. We want to help you out with all your garden reticulation and landscaping needs.
Please note: we do not quote on service work as time taken repairing reticulation can vary.
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product.My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen