Scope of works
- Dig out verge, front and back lawns and install new Landscape mix as a complete soil for new lawn to grow in. We dug out over 30 cubic meters of soil and then filled several more skip bins with other materials removed from the site
- Trim all hedges back into shape.
- Reshape the feature trees in the front of the house to form an arch effect when walking towards the front door
- Remove various plants and bushes
- Install new pants in pots, pavers, bird bath and pond pumps. Clean up different areas.
- Re-mulch the gardens.
- Clean up the site and leave it immaculate
- Install new reticulation to the back of the property and service the front reticulation.
- Install beautiful new roll-on lawn. The choice of lawn was soft leaved and shade tolerant Sir Walter
- Fertilise the new and existing gardens
- Replant large sections of the gardens and install good soil to the new plants
This project was completed in 7 days. The client was very happy with the finished result of the work. If you need a landscaping contractor, landscape design, landscaping makeover or landscaping of any kind, then please do not hesitate to call us.
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product.My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!