Established in 2008, Luke’s Landscaping Co. is a full service Landscaping Company that can design, construct and maintain your dream garden or outdoor area.
We also have a specialist reticulation division that can service and repair your existing reticulation, modify and improve old systems to bring them up to scratch, problem solve electrical issues and a range of other things. We have high quality electrical, plumbing and bore contractors which means we can install new bores, replace and fix existing bores, replace hard wired controllers, install new cut-ins, repair old ones and do whatever is required to make the job work.
We can lay your new lawn- install high quality durable and long lasting reticulation systems- improve your soil-plant mulch and much more. We love our clients and stand behind our work and at the end of the day want you to have a place you love being in when it comes to the spaces outside your home, in your garden or outdoor areas.
These are our services
If you are looking for servicing of your system, new installation, you want your garden redesigned, need a quote, whatever you require. We want to help you out with all your irrigation and landscaping needs. Contact the team at Luke’s Landscaping for a friendly, no stress landscaping consultation or quote on your reticulation requirements.
Please note: we do not quote on service work as time taken repairing reticulation can vary.
- Oh wow, where do I start . . . Right from our first contact with Luke we had a good feeling about it. Luke was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic to meet our needs. He provided us with some much needed direction for our gardening endeavours, was professional, and always available to answer our questions. Once we decided on a plan, he coordinated all of the services and items that were needed, and provided us with an exceptionally hard working, and skilled, landscaper in Derick. Luke visited the project on several occasions, to make sure we were happy with it’s progress, to make some minor tweaks here and there, or deliver something that was needed. Our landscape project was relatively small but we never felt like we didn’t matter. The project started on time, and finished on time, and the yard was left spick and span. It’s a vast improvement on what was there before it, and given it’s almost spring, it shouldn’t be long before our garden takes on it’s real shape. We could not be happier with the end result, the price, and the service that we received from Luke and Derick. If you are looking to have a landscaping job done, either big or small, I’d definitely recommend giving Luke a call.Rick and Clare
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- Luke's work has produced a beautiful Spring garden! Our home is now surrounded by a beautiful, healthy and blossoming Spring garden! All the hard work earlier in the year by Luke and his dedicated team is now evident - from the luscious green growth, to the well watered lawns. With the emphasis on the use of enriched soil, suitable plants and planting locations, plus the updating of the reticulation system - our garden will flourish for many years to come! Thanks Luke and your Team! P & J ChurchlandsP. Mahoney
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!