Lawn sprinkler set up
- We will install 100mm pop up sprinklers with waterwise Hunter MP Rotator nozzles in the lawn areas. They will be installed on either side of the lawn throwing to each other for head to head coverage. Where needed we will install the pop up sprinklers in the centre of the lawn area for full coverage.
- Each pop up connects to the PVC pipe via articulated risers. These articulated risers protect the PVC from damage and allow for easy adjustment of each pop up’s height.
- Each pop up sprinkler will be 25mm below the surface of the lawn and at least 50mm away from the surrounding surfaces. This helps to protect the sprinklers from edging and mowing.
- MP Rotators are a waterwise sprinkler head with a low precipitation application, saving up to 30% water. With the multi trajectory stream they are wind resistant and unlike your traditional sprays can be run for 3 times as long thus applying water slowly and uniformly, reducing runoff and allowing the water to soak in further. They have a “double pop” design, flushing on startup & shutdown which keeps sprinklers free from debris. MP Rotators can also run on half the mains water pressure than your traditional sprays, allowing you to have double the amount of sprinklers on a station.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- Our terrace house had a sad and seldom used rear courtyard which has absolutely no access other than via our living areas. This we thought would be a show-stopper but Luke’s landscaping had the expertise to take it on and swiftly provided us with a lovely design and costed implementation plan, which has simply transformed this area into a valuable extension of our living space. The construction work was carried out most diligently and despite having to transport removed debris, new limestone blocks and pavers, soil, mulch and many plants (including a very large tree) through our home, the professionalism of the whole process and the final cleanup left no sign of the major operation that had been undertaken, either internally or externally. Luke’s follow up on the project to address a couple of small issues has also been most helpful and certainly won’t hesitate in recommending Luke’s landscaping to others who have admired this transformed area! Thankyou.Catriona
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- We contracted Luke's Landscaping to design and construct our gardens for our new build. This included reticulation, concrete formwork, paving, hard- and soft-scaping. They came up with a fantastic concept, planting suggestions and executed the project well. There has been a high level of quality control throughout the process. John was extremely helpful, and was able to solve all technical issues arising from such a complex project promptly. He was also able to source all of the exotic plants we required. They have been a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend their services.Paul, Applecross
- Luke & his team did quite a large landscaping job for us. Lisa came up with a design that we loved & was involved from start to finish. Any little issues that came up along the way were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of Mark’s work & his attention to detail were outstanding. We are thrilled with our new yard & highly recommend Luke’s Landscaping.Kelly
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- It was a pleasure working with John and the team to re-create my garden and patio area. John was extremely knowledgeable and offered expert advice. The on site team was professional, friendly and hard working. The site was left immaculate after the work was complete. This was a big job, taking 7 days to do (retaining walls, re-paving, garden, soakwells, reticulation etc) and the result is amazing. If you are looking for a quality, professional well priced job I would recommend you call Luke's Landscaping.Nicole, Duncraig