Lawn sprinkler set up
- We will install 100mm pop up sprinklers with waterwise Hunter MP Rotator nozzles in the lawn areas. They will be installed on either side of the lawn throwing to each other for head to head coverage. Where needed we will install the pop up sprinklers in the centre of the lawn area for full coverage.
- Each pop up connects to the PVC pipe via articulated risers. These articulated risers protect the PVC from damage and allow for easy adjustment of each pop up’s height.
- Each pop up sprinkler will be 25mm below the surface of the lawn and at least 50mm away from the surrounding surfaces. This helps to protect the sprinklers from edging and mowing.
- MP Rotators are a waterwise sprinkler head with a low precipitation application, saving up to 30% water. With the multi trajectory stream they are wind resistant and unlike your traditional sprays can be run for 3 times as long thus applying water slowly and uniformly, reducing runoff and allowing the water to soak in further. They have a “double pop” design, flushing on startup & shutdown which keeps sprinklers free from debris. MP Rotators can also run on half the mains water pressure than your traditional sprays, allowing you to have double the amount of sprinklers on a station.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen