WHY GET A LANDSCAPE DESIGN?
Getting a Landscape design is an important part of your landscaping process. And lets face it we plan for everything else in life. Why not plan your project properly so you get the best outcome and achieve a result you are not only happy with but also create a space you love!
The most important part of Landscaping is to get the right advice from the beginning. One small mistake at the start can become a very costly problem down the track. An onsite consultation is with a Landscape Designer and/or a Qualified Horticulturalist , whose industry knowledge and experience will ensure you get the best advice possible is a wise and practical step in your planning process.
Benefits of a Landscape consultation
Site analysis – every garden is unique and one of our strengths is being able to assess an area to see how we can make the most of it. Including how to make small areas appear larger and how we can solve any challenges on site (e.g eye sores, exposure to the elements, sandy soil, slopes etc).
Work to a Budget where possible–A good landscape designer doesn’t just provide design but is also involved in the costing and quoting of jobs. Giving them the knowledge of cost of materials and labour to help you determine what is achievable within your budget.
Idea generation – A designer can provide you with new ideas that you may have never otherwise thought of.
Plant knowledge – extensive plant knowledge enables us to recommend suitable plant types for the area based on a variety of factors (sun, shade, soil, watering etc). We are also able to advise you on plants to avoid, such as poisonous plants, plants with aggressive root systems etc.
Knowledge of council regulations and Australian standards – to make sure you are doing everything by the book. We can provide you with all the information.
Design elements – we know what looks good, what works and what doesn’t. We want your garden to look good now as well as in years to come.
Practicality and Functionality – It is important that the area not only looks good, but is also functional and practical. Taking into consideration the needs of the client (kids, pets, ease of access etc).
Once we have meet with you and assessed your needs we can start the planning process . Once this is completed we will be able to present you with a final plan and quote.
The Benefits of Landscape Design and having a plan
Having a plan from the start can save a lot of time and money. With a plan we are able to determine exact areas and quantities, avoiding any under or over ordering and any discrepancies. The client can see exactly what they are getting and the landscapers have a plan they can work to. You will be provided with a plan drawn to scale that shows all your areas, materials, plant types and images.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- Our terrace house had a sad and seldom used rear courtyard which has absolutely no access other than via our living areas. This we thought would be a show-stopper but Luke’s landscaping had the expertise to take it on and swiftly provided us with a lovely design and costed implementation plan, which has simply transformed this area into a valuable extension of our living space. The construction work was carried out most diligently and despite having to transport removed debris, new limestone blocks and pavers, soil, mulch and many plants (including a very large tree) through our home, the professionalism of the whole process and the final cleanup left no sign of the major operation that had been undertaken, either internally or externally. Luke’s follow up on the project to address a couple of small issues has also been most helpful and certainly won’t hesitate in recommending Luke’s landscaping to others who have admired this transformed area! Thankyou.Catriona
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren