WHY GET A LANDSCAPE DESIGN?
Getting a Landscape design is an important part of your landscaping process. And lets face it we plan for everything else in life. Why not plan your project properly so you get the best outcome and achieve a result you are not only happy with but also create a space you love!
The most important part of Landscaping is to get the right advice from the beginning. One small mistake at the start can become a very costly problem down the track. An onsite consultation is with a Landscape Designer and/or a Qualified Horticulturalist , whose industry knowledge and experience will ensure you get the best advice possible is a wise and practical step in your planning process.
Benefits of a Landscape consultation
Site analysis – every garden is unique and one of our strengths is being able to assess an area to see how we can make the most of it. Including how to make small areas appear larger and how we can solve any challenges on site (e.g eye sores, exposure to the elements, sandy soil, slopes etc).
Work to a Budget where possible–A good landscape designer doesn’t just provide design but is also involved in the costing and quoting of jobs. Giving them the knowledge of cost of materials and labour to help you determine what is achievable within your budget.
Idea generation – A designer can provide you with new ideas that you may have never otherwise thought of.
Plant knowledge – extensive plant knowledge enables us to recommend suitable plant types for the area based on a variety of factors (sun, shade, soil, watering etc). We are also able to advise you on plants to avoid, such as poisonous plants, plants with aggressive root systems etc.
Knowledge of council regulations and Australian standards – to make sure you are doing everything by the book. We can provide you with all the information.
Design elements – we know what looks good, what works and what doesn’t. We want your garden to look good now as well as in years to come.
Practicality and Functionality – It is important that the area not only looks good, but is also functional and practical. Taking into consideration the needs of the client (kids, pets, ease of access etc).
Once we have meet with you and assessed your needs we can start the planning process . Once this is completed we will be able to present you with a final plan and quote.
The Benefits of Landscape Design and having a plan
Having a plan from the start can save a lot of time and money. With a plan we are able to determine exact areas and quantities, avoiding any under or over ordering and any discrepancies. The client can see exactly what they are getting and the landscapers have a plan they can work to. You will be provided with a plan drawn to scale that shows all your areas, materials, plant types and images.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- We contracted Luke's Landscaping to design and construct our gardens for our new build. This included reticulation, concrete formwork, paving, hard- and soft-scaping. They came up with a fantastic concept, planting suggestions and executed the project well. There has been a high level of quality control throughout the process. John was extremely helpful, and was able to solve all technical issues arising from such a complex project promptly. He was also able to source all of the exotic plants we required. They have been a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend their services.Paul, Applecross
- Luke's team provided excellent service and project coordination. All the inhouse trades where great to work with and the external ones that they brought in were also great quality. The work was top notch, the areas where materials were stored where probably left tidier than when they arrived and the garden looks great. I would highly recommend!Leuan, Mount Hawthorn
- Luke & his team did quite a large landscaping job for us. Lisa came up with a design that we loved & was involved from start to finish. Any little issues that came up along the way were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of Mark’s work & his attention to detail were outstanding. We are thrilled with our new yard & highly recommend Luke’s Landscaping.Kelly
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- We had our entire front Landscaping re-designed by Luke's Landscaping and they did a fantastic job. Works included new front letter box (brick, render, face plate), garden edging, reticulation install (dripper system) and planting design layout. All the trades were easy to deal with and very professional. The whole project was very well run by Allen who always kept us informed with what was happening and when. I would highly recommend.Brett, Harrisdale