WATER BORE REPAIR & INSTALLATION IN PERTH
Here at Luke’s Landscaping we can repair your existing water bore or drill you a new one. We have many years combined experience and only use the best tradesmen. Our electricians and perth water bore repair men are experts when it comes to diagnosing issues and have been working with water bore repair & installation for many years.
COMMON PROBLEMS WE REPAIR
- Water Bore not turning on
- Water Bore turning on and no water coming out
- Pump not priming
- Lots of noise
- Loss of pressure in the system
- Chemical treatment
- Electrical issues related to bores
- Burnt out pump (You can often claim this under fusion insurance depending on your insurer and some conditions being met, our electrician can write a report up for you)
- Check valve needs replacing
- And many other common issues
Water Bore Installation
We can also easily drill and complete your Perth water bore installation, supplying your lawn and garden with plenty of water for years to come. We can…
Drill you a new water bore
Install high quality Hydraulic pressure relief valves to protect your bore and reduce the chance of ‘dead heading’ (pumping against a dead head, for example solenoid failure)
Automate your water bore.
Install high quality disk filters
Install powerful magnets that go on the bores main supply line assisting in solving common water quality problems such as scale, salinity, iron and corrosion.
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product.My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick