More info on Landscaping Design
Luke’s Landscaping creates beautiful, natural environments to enhance any residential or commercial property. We’re committed to providing high quality and practical solutions to transform the outdoor areas surrounding a home or business premises. A successful project that fulfils our client’s visions for their outdoor space always starts with a landscape design.
Our Services Include
- Landscaping design in the Perth metro area
- Site consultations
- Landscape design ideas
- Concept plans
- Planting plans
- Landscape design plans
- Construction of landscape designs
What is Required
Site plans, builder’s drawings or survey drawings are all important to the process of accurate quoting and implementation.
Our team of experienced landscapers will then implement the landscape design to provide you with a “garden you’ll love for life”.
Landscape Designers Perth
Our professional landscape designers can help you implement your vision for your outdoor area, whatever that may be. Contact us to speak to our friendly staff and get your project started today.
The site consultation is the time for us to learn about what you’re looking for in your outdoor area. We need to fully understand the final outcome you are looking for, the resources available and the features of the site to be developed. The size of a project can be anything from small front yards to large properties in need of a full design. An on-site meeting is important to develop a full and accurate design brief.
Our aim is to implement your ideas in the most attractive way possible and to create an area you’ll enjoy for years to come.
Choosing the right plants is one of the most important factors in a good landscape design. The plants chosen need to be the right size, have the correct shade tolerance, and be planted with the future in mind. Plants that look good upon installation may not always look that way as they grow into the area. Our designers can pick the right plants to match your space and to give you the maximum enjoyment from it. We provide a planting list with sizes and locations marked on the final plan.
We then provide a final design plan that fully incorporates all aspects of the garden layout. A planting plan is also provided with any additional information needed to construct your new garden.
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick