Lastly, in the garden areas we often use waterwise drip line irrigation, at least as much as possible. It is more expensive to install but the benefits are fantastic. Now we know what you’re thinking… “They use drip line? Isn’t that the rubbish that’s always blocking up?” Well truth be told, yes it is – but only because it is so often installed incorrectly.
When installing drip line it is essential to have a disc filter, pressure regulator, flushing and air release valve. If these are all installed correctly the system should have no issues running correctly. Drip line runs on top of the soil and underneath a layer of mulch. By installing a line of drip line every 300mm we achieve “blanket” coverage of whole garden areas. All that’s left to do afterwards is to plant in between the rows and apply a healthy layer of mulch on top to lock the moisture in.
Here’s a picture of a correctly done Perth reticulation installation drip line system from one of our jobs in Karrinyup.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- Luke and his hard-working team did a great job transforming our home garden and lawn areas. His is attention to detail and expert advice were second to none. All staff assigned by Luke for our landscaping work were knowledgeable, courteous and considerate at all times. Luke has a long-term vision for landscaping projects - as evident from the careful choice of appropriate soil types and reticulation design/layout. Sustainable, beautiful gardens/landscaping is Luke's passion!Phil, Churchlands
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- We had our entire front Landscaping re-designed by Luke's Landscaping and they did a fantastic job. Works included new front letter box (brick, render, face plate), garden edging, reticulation install (dripper system) and planting design layout. All the trades were easy to deal with and very professional. The whole project was very well run by Allen who always kept us informed with what was happening and when. I would highly recommend.Brett, Harrisdale
- It was a pleasure working with John and the team to re-create my garden and patio area. John was extremely knowledgeable and offered expert advice. The on site team was professional, friendly and hard working. The site was left immaculate after the work was complete. This was a big job, taking 7 days to do (retaining walls, re-paving, garden, soakwells, reticulation etc) and the result is amazing. If you are looking for a quality, professional well priced job I would recommend you call Luke's Landscaping.Nicole, Duncraig
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul