Main benefits of using MP Rotator sprinklers
The MP Rotator has a slow application rate; put in short, it spreads the water slowly over a longer period of time, which allows the water to soak into the ground evenly. Traditional sprinklers in comparison spread the water fairly quickly. Different sections of the ground will absorb water slower or quicker than other sections, even if it is the same area or for example, the same lawn.
By using a traditional spray the sections of the ground that absorb water quicker are getting more water than they should and the sections that absorb water slower are getting less. The water runs off the less absorbent sections and gets soaked up in the sections that don’t need more, which could leave you with a patchy or uneven lawn! The MP Rotator’s slow application will result in the whole area having a gradual soak and giving those dryer sections of soil time to absorb it all in.
Other benefits of the slow application rate include reduced run off, which is perfect for hills and slopes and also ideal for clay soils that take a long time to soak in water.
Even application rate from start to finish of sprinkler radius
The MP Rotator has a very even application rate from the start to the end of its radius. Most sprinklers will let out different amounts at the start of the radius to the end, producing uneven watering. Not so with the MP Rotator.These are just a few of the benefits that come from using the MP Rotator. You can watch the Video on this page which will run through the benefits in more detail.
We have found this sprinkler nozzle to be the most efficient sprinkler on the market. It is tough and reliable. This product is good; it works consistently and we have tested it time after time, year after year.The best way to sum up the MP Rotator would be that it is efficient in the way it distributes water, and when working with reticulation in Perth’s hot summers efficiency is number one! Water is our most valuable resource and should be treated accordingly.
MP Rotator Specifications
- We contracted Luke's Landscaping to design and construct our gardens for our new build. This included reticulation, concrete formwork, paving, hard- and soft-scaping. They came up with a fantastic concept, planting suggestions and executed the project well. There has been a high level of quality control throughout the process. John was extremely helpful, and was able to solve all technical issues arising from such a complex project promptly. He was also able to source all of the exotic plants we required. They have been a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend their services.Paul, Applecross
- Luke & his team did quite a large landscaping job for us. Lisa came up with a design that we loved & was involved from start to finish. Any little issues that came up along the way were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of Mark’s work & his attention to detail were outstanding. We are thrilled with our new yard & highly recommend Luke’s Landscaping.Kelly
- Our terrace house had a sad and seldom used rear courtyard which has absolutely no access other than via our living areas. This we thought would be a show-stopper but Luke’s landscaping had the expertise to take it on and swiftly provided us with a lovely design and costed implementation plan, which has simply transformed this area into a valuable extension of our living space. The construction work was carried out most diligently and despite having to transport removed debris, new limestone blocks and pavers, soil, mulch and many plants (including a very large tree) through our home, the professionalism of the whole process and the final cleanup left no sign of the major operation that had been undertaken, either internally or externally. Luke’s follow up on the project to address a couple of small issues has also been most helpful and certainly won’t hesitate in recommending Luke’s landscaping to others who have admired this transformed area! Thankyou.Catriona
- We had our entire front Landscaping re-designed by Luke's Landscaping and they did a fantastic job. Works included new front letter box (brick, render, face plate), garden edging, reticulation install (dripper system) and planting design layout. All the trades were easy to deal with and very professional. The whole project was very well run by Allen who always kept us informed with what was happening and when. I would highly recommend.Brett, Harrisdale
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- Oh wow, where do I start . . . Right from our first contact with Luke we had a good feeling about it. Luke was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic to meet our needs. He provided us with some much needed direction for our gardening endeavours, was professional, and always available to answer our questions. Once we decided on a plan, he coordinated all of the services and items that were needed, and provided us with an exceptionally hard working, and skilled, landscaper in Derick. Luke visited the project on several occasions, to make sure we were happy with it’s progress, to make some minor tweaks here and there, or deliver something that was needed. Our landscape project was relatively small but we never felt like we didn’t matter. The project started on time, and finished on time, and the yard was left spick and span. It’s a vast improvement on what was there before it, and given it’s almost spring, it shouldn’t be long before our garden takes on it’s real shape. We could not be happier with the end result, the price, and the service that we received from Luke and Derick. If you are looking to have a landscaping job done, either big or small, I’d definitely recommend giving Luke a call.Rick and Clare