Main benefits of using MP Rotator sprinklers
The MP Rotator has a slow application rate; put in short, it spreads the water slowly over a longer period of time, which allows the water to soak into the ground evenly. Traditional sprinklers in comparison spread the water fairly quickly. Different sections of the ground will absorb water slower or quicker than other sections, even if it is the same area or for example, the same lawn.
By using a traditional spray the sections of the ground that absorb water quicker are getting more water than they should and the sections that absorb water slower are getting less. The water runs off the less absorbent sections and gets soaked up in the sections that don’t need more, which could leave you with a patchy or uneven lawn! The MP Rotator’s slow application will result in the whole area having a gradual soak and giving those dryer sections of soil time to absorb it all in.
Other benefits of the slow application rate include reduced run off, which is perfect for hills and slopes and also ideal for clay soils that take a long time to soak in water.
Even application rate from start to finish of sprinkler radius
The MP Rotator has a very even application rate from the start to the end of its radius. Most sprinklers will let out different amounts at the start of the radius to the end, producing uneven watering. Not so with the MP Rotator.These are just a few of the benefits that come from using the MP Rotator. You can watch the Video on this page which will run through the benefits in more detail.
We have found this sprinkler nozzle to be the most efficient sprinkler on the market. It is tough and reliable. This product is good; it works consistently and we have tested it time after time, year after year.The best way to sum up the MP Rotator would be that it is efficient in the way it distributes water, and when working with reticulation in Perth’s hot summers efficiency is number one! Water is our most valuable resource and should be treated accordingly.
MP Rotator Specifications
Our front yard in Karrinyup was completely transformed in March 2015. In just one week, the team completed the job of removing what was there, replaced the topsoil, installed the reticulation and mulched with native plants. Four months on we are still so impressed with the job and delighted that we used Luke’s Landscaping. Highly recommended!
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- I have used Luke’s Landscaping to do a major overhaul to the landscaping at my house and lots of other makeovers at my rental properties in the last three years. The professional service, fantastic results and the quick turnaround has meant that Luke is the first guy I call for my landscaping needs. I have been thrilled with the results and pleased with the attention to detail. I am happy to recommend this business.Paul
- Our terrace house had a sad and seldom used rear courtyard which has absolutely no access other than via our living areas. This we thought would be a show-stopper but Luke’s landscaping had the expertise to take it on and swiftly provided us with a lovely design and costed implementation plan, which has simply transformed this area into a valuable extension of our living space. The construction work was carried out most diligently and despite having to transport removed debris, new limestone blocks and pavers, soil, mulch and many plants (including a very large tree) through our home, the professionalism of the whole process and the final cleanup left no sign of the major operation that had been undertaken, either internally or externally. Luke’s follow up on the project to address a couple of small issues has also been most helpful and certainly won’t hesitate in recommending Luke’s landscaping to others who have admired this transformed area! Thankyou.Catriona
- Luke & his team did quite a large landscaping job for us. Lisa came up with a design that we loved & was involved from start to finish. Any little issues that came up along the way were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of Mark’s work & his attention to detail were outstanding. We are thrilled with our new yard & highly recommend Luke’s Landscaping.Kelly