Main benefits of using MP Rotator sprinklers
The MP Rotator has a slow application rate; put in short, it spreads the water slowly over a longer period of time, which allows the water to soak into the ground evenly. Traditional sprinklers in comparison spread the water fairly quickly. Different sections of the ground will absorb water slower or quicker than other sections, even if it is the same area or for example, the same lawn.
By using a traditional spray the sections of the ground that absorb water quicker are getting more water than they should and the sections that absorb water slower are getting less. The water runs off the less absorbent sections and gets soaked up in the sections that don’t need more, which could leave you with a patchy or uneven lawn! The MP Rotator’s slow application will result in the whole area having a gradual soak and giving those dryer sections of soil time to absorb it all in.
Other benefits of the slow application rate include reduced run off, which is perfect for hills and slopes and also ideal for clay soils that take a long time to soak in water.
Even application rate from start to finish of sprinkler radius
The MP Rotator has a very even application rate from the start to the end of its radius. Most sprinklers will let out different amounts at the start of the radius to the end, producing uneven watering. Not so with the MP Rotator.These are just a few of the benefits that come from using the MP Rotator. You can watch the Video on this page which will run through the benefits in more detail.
We have found this sprinkler nozzle to be the most efficient sprinkler on the market. It is tough and reliable. This product is good; it works consistently and we have tested it time after time, year after year.The best way to sum up the MP Rotator would be that it is efficient in the way it distributes water, and when working with reticulation in Perth’s hot summers efficiency is number one! Water is our most valuable resource and should be treated accordingly.
MP Rotator Specifications
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- Oh wow, where do I start . . . Right from our first contact with Luke we had a good feeling about it. Luke was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic to meet our needs. He provided us with some much needed direction for our gardening endeavours, was professional, and always available to answer our questions. Once we decided on a plan, he coordinated all of the services and items that were needed, and provided us with an exceptionally hard working, and skilled, landscaper in Derick. Luke visited the project on several occasions, to make sure we were happy with it’s progress, to make some minor tweaks here and there, or deliver something that was needed. Our landscape project was relatively small but we never felt like we didn’t matter. The project started on time, and finished on time, and the yard was left spick and span. It’s a vast improvement on what was there before it, and given it’s almost spring, it shouldn’t be long before our garden takes on it’s real shape. We could not be happier with the end result, the price, and the service that we received from Luke and Derick. If you are looking to have a landscaping job done, either big or small, I’d definitely recommend giving Luke a call.Rick and Clare
- Luke's work has produced a beautiful Spring garden! Our home is now surrounded by a beautiful, healthy and blossoming Spring garden! All the hard work earlier in the year by Luke and his dedicated team is now evident - from the luscious green growth, to the well watered lawns. With the emphasis on the use of enriched soil, suitable plants and planting locations, plus the updating of the reticulation system - our garden will flourish for many years to come! Thanks Luke and your Team! P & J ChurchlandsP. Mahoney
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- I used Luke’s Landscaping to provide an overhaul of my front lawn with the task to reduce the amount of lawn and increase the low maintenance area including a rock feature. Also, they were used to provide a major landscaping overhaul for my Daughter’s back garden including lawns, garden beds and low water usage reticulation. All work was carried out within the agreed time schedule. The staff are very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. The work completed with efficiency, and all aspects were well-coordinated. The materials used were of a good quality that enhances the finished product. My daughter and I are very pleased with results.Warwick
- Luke & his team did quite a large landscaping job for us. Lisa came up with a design that we loved & was involved from start to finish. Any little issues that came up along the way were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of Mark’s work & his attention to detail were outstanding. We are thrilled with our new yard & highly recommend Luke’s Landscaping.Kelly