So to summarise:
- Run your reticulation system and make sure it’s working properly
- Identify any problem areas
- Repair or replace any sprinkler heads (remember to check the manufacturer’s instructions)
- Ensure correct heights and locations of your lawn and garden sprinkles
- Call in a professional if you’re not sure what to do or what is causing the problem
Before you know it, summer will be here and the air will be dry as a bone… but your garden won’t be!
Need a bit of help with your reticulation repairs in Perth? Call us today and let us give you a hand.
Find us on social media!
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- I take this opportunity to thank you for a job well done. This is the second time I have used your services. Not only because you did such a good, clean and efficient job, but also the fact you responded to my inquiry in a professional and timely manner unlike many others who I had to recall and I still couldn’t get any response. I would also like to thank your staff who worked diligently until the job was done to our satisfaction particularly giving my wife and myself peace of mind. Therefore, I will always recommend your services to any family or friends, in fact if you need to send any prospective clients to view our garden feel free to do so. If you require any verbal reference feel free to have your client contact me. We wish you all the success in the future with your business.Aldo and Karen
- It was a pleasure working with John and the team to re-create my garden and patio area. John was extremely knowledgeable and offered expert advice. The on site team was professional, friendly and hard working. The site was left immaculate after the work was complete. This was a big job, taking 7 days to do (retaining walls, re-paving, garden, soakwells, reticulation etc) and the result is amazing. If you are looking for a quality, professional well priced job I would recommend you call Luke's Landscaping.Nicole, Duncraig
- Oh wow, where do I start . . . Right from our first contact with Luke we had a good feeling about it. Luke was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic to meet our needs. He provided us with some much needed direction for our gardening endeavours, was professional, and always available to answer our questions. Once we decided on a plan, he coordinated all of the services and items that were needed, and provided us with an exceptionally hard working, and skilled, landscaper in Derick. Luke visited the project on several occasions, to make sure we were happy with it’s progress, to make some minor tweaks here and there, or deliver something that was needed. Our landscape project was relatively small but we never felt like we didn’t matter. The project started on time, and finished on time, and the yard was left spick and span. It’s a vast improvement on what was there before it, and given it’s almost spring, it shouldn’t be long before our garden takes on it’s real shape. We could not be happier with the end result, the price, and the service that we received from Luke and Derick. If you are looking to have a landscaping job done, either big or small, I’d definitely recommend giving Luke a call.Rick and Clare
- We had our entire front Landscaping re-designed by Luke's Landscaping and they did a fantastic job. Works included new front letter box (brick, render, face plate), garden edging, reticulation install (dripper system) and planting design layout. All the trades were easy to deal with and very professional. The whole project was very well run by Allen who always kept us informed with what was happening and when. I would highly recommend.Brett, Harrisdale
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- Luke's team provided excellent service and project coordination. All the inhouse trades where great to work with and the external ones that they brought in were also great quality. The work was top notch, the areas where materials were stored where probably left tidier than when they arrived and the garden looks great. I would highly recommend!Leuan, Mount Hawthorn