Similar to Bluestone, Granite also derives from volcanic origins and is another strong and durable natural stone product. The great thing about Granite is that it comes in a range of colours, from very light speckled greys through to almost charcoal greys and sometimes, red tones may be available as well. If grey is a dominant theme in your Perth landscape design, this may be a good natural stone choice for you. Granite is also excellent for pool surrounds and with the right finish; it can offer great slip resistance. There are also a range of pool coping options available to match your pool style, such as rebated coping, square edge coping and bullnose coping. Your natural stone supplier will be able to provide expert advice on the stone product you are interested in, whether this is suitable for the area you are wanting to pave and will often supply you with best practice stone sealing and installation instructions as well.
Need Us To Help With Your Garden?
- Luke and his hard-working team did a great job transforming our home garden and lawn areas. His is attention to detail and expert advice were second to none. All staff assigned by Luke for our landscaping work were knowledgeable, courteous and considerate at all times. Luke has a long-term vision for landscaping projects - as evident from the careful choice of appropriate soil types and reticulation design/layout. Sustainable, beautiful gardens/landscaping is Luke's passion!Phil, Churchlands
- Luke's team provided excellent service and project coordination. All the inhouse trades where great to work with and the external ones that they brought in were also great quality. The work was top notch, the areas where materials were stored where probably left tidier than when they arrived and the garden looks great. I would highly recommend!Leuan, Mount Hawthorn
- I could give Luke’s Landscaping a higher recommendation. They handled my front yard from design through to completion and I was so impressed by their work, attention to detail and communication at each step of the process. Such a great experience and I love coming home to my new front yard!Estelle
- We contracted Luke's Landscaping to design and construct our gardens for our new build. This included reticulation, concrete formwork, paving, hard- and soft-scaping. They came up with a fantastic concept, planting suggestions and executed the project well. There has been a high level of quality control throughout the process. John was extremely helpful, and was able to solve all technical issues arising from such a complex project promptly. He was also able to source all of the exotic plants we required. They have been a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend their services.Paul, Applecross
- A huge thank you to the staff at Luke's Landscaping for the wonderful transformation of our front yard. It's gone from a sandpit to a gorgeous green oasis. The team worked so hard over the week to transform our gardens and we are very appreciative of the attention to detail and care they took.Christina and Darren
- It was a pleasure working with John and the team to re-create my garden and patio area. John was extremely knowledgeable and offered expert advice. The on site team was professional, friendly and hard working. The site was left immaculate after the work was complete. This was a big job, taking 7 days to do (retaining walls, re-paving, garden, soakwells, reticulation etc) and the result is amazing. If you are looking for a quality, professional well priced job I would recommend you call Luke's Landscaping.Nicole, Duncraig